Forum registration by new users: Guests should use the Register button top right but if you have difficulty Email mail @ chalkevalley.info (delete spaces).
If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

Roof Toggle fastner assembly Dart SP 250

Zbigmak

Roof Toggle fastner assembly Dart SP 250

Post by Zbigmak » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:49 am

Can anyone help?

I am looking for 3 toggle clamps for a Daimler Dart SP250 which fix the soft top to the top of the windscreen. I have the chrome windscreen parts but not the 3 clamps which screw to the wooden front bar of the convertible hood.
Second hand or suggestions as to potential manufacturers welcome.

Re: Roof Toggle fastner assembly Dart SP 250

Post by #100910 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:00 pm

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:11 pm

Warning, I've had an excruciating squeak for nearly two years and couldn't find the source around the driver's window or door. Eventually I discovered it was coming from the toggle fastener and a bit of cloth inside it has now given me peaceful motoring and I can hear the engine and exhaust again. :D

Ozzsp250

Post by Ozzsp250 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:51 pm

I purchased mine from Barry Thorne, he can be reached at barry@sp250.com