Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

1937 Daimler Sports Saloon

David1

1937 Daimler Sports Saloon

Post by David1 »

Morning All

I know its a long shot,but does anyone have a spare hubcap for one of these cars, lost one in the bushes yesterday greeer

Daimler Sports Saloon
Daimler Sports Saloon
18A.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 1776 times

captain bobo

Re: 1937 Daimler Sports Saloon

Post by captain bobo »

Yes David, pm me: I have a spare of the correct size.
Best wishes, Dave B

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi Dave, I have had them come off for some unknown reason, luckily I have always managed to find them, but I do carry a spare under the back seat, just in case !!

Cheers A'l

Dobbinridesagain
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Dobbinridesagain »

When I ran a '34 Lanchester in the 70s, hubcaps were always coming off. Any sharp bend on a rough road once the wheels were warmed up. There must be a goodly number lying around in grass verges.

Ivor

David1

Post by David1 »

Hi All

Thanks to Dave B i have a replacement hubcap on the way, just proving the power of our Forum among like minded friends.
Long may it last, and thanks once again to our webmaster.

Regards

David