Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Wanted: V8 twin air filters

Hooghiemstra

Wanted: V8 twin air filters

Post by Hooghiemstra »

I am in the process of converting the appearance of my replacement engine to that of the rest of the vehicle, i.e. post 1967 slim bumper model, and am therefore looking for two air filter boxes (and fittings). They can be in any condition, as they will be reconditioned.

If members are reluctant to post two large air filters, I am happy to collect them at the National Rally in June and can either pay in cash in Cornwall or by bank transfer or cheque before that. Thank you.
Mark

1969 Daimler V8 250
1974 Jensen Healey MK2

YouTube car channel: Mark's YouTube car channel

daimlerfan

Re: Wanted: V8 twin air filters

Post by daimlerfan »

Hi,
Only just seen this post.
I've just posted a pair of air cleaners on Ebay if you are still looking.
Not bad condition especially for reconditioning.
I reconditioned a pair for my car and they were in worse condition than these! Mine look great. (see first pic)
Cleaners.jpg
These are the ones on Ebay
IMG_5149.jpg
IMG_5149.jpg (139.76 KiB) Viewed 1261 times

Regards
John
1969 Daimler V8 250

Hooghiemstra

Re: Wanted: V8 twin air filters

Post by Hooghiemstra »

Hi 'Daimler fan',

I noticed your air filters, thank you for that. Would you consider a deal outwith eBay, to help a buddy Daimler fan?

Cheers,

Kind regards, Mark.
Mark

1969 Daimler V8 250
1974 Jensen Healey MK2

YouTube car channel: Mark's YouTube car channel