Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

SP250 Wanted.

Flinty

SP250 Wanted.

Post by Flinty »

Does any member have a nice SP250 for sale or know of one, I am located in Scarborough N Yorks and can be contacted on 07770636429.

Steve.

silverdart

Re: SP250 Wanted.

Post by silverdart »

Do you get DLOC magazine?
Seems a decent one for sale in there.

Dave.

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

I expect you know about car and classic
https://m.carandclassic.co.uk/classic_c ... mit=Search which sometimes has different cars under "Dart" "Dart SP250" and "SP250".
Also https://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/daimler

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Thank you Dave and John B I do not get the mag as yet, as I have not joined the club, It is a bit like chicken and egg do I join the club before I get a car or the other way round as for Car and Classics yes I am looking daily on the site. If you could give me a contact for the DLOC mag advert it would be appreciated.
Steve.

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Flinty wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:36 pmIf you could give me a contact for the DLOC mag advert it would be appreciated.
Steve.
Paul Jarrett (I'll email you his contact details.)

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

It has just been pointed out to me that I should make the point that I will join the club at some stage and I certainly will once I find the car I want.
I am currently a member of the TR MG and Jaguar clubs and several Motorcycle clubs, as I get a new marque I join the appropriate club and when I no longer have a particular make of vehicle then I do not renew my membership.

Steve.

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

I wish to thank everyone who responded to my quest, I have now bought as a result of this post a wonderful SP250 and am joining the club.

Steve.

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Fantastic. Just keep a lookout for speed checks :D

You will now get the Driving Member magazine with lots of glossy photos.

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

Post by Vortex O'Plinth »

Flinty wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:48 pm I wish to thank everyone who responded to my quest, I have now bought as a result of this post a wonderful SP250 and am joining the club.
Steve.
Pictures? :)
Nick

"Don't bother with the Air & Space Museum - there's nothing to see.......".

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

I've sent you contact details for Laurence Jones, SP250 archivist, by email.