Please don't post someone's email address or, if you must, put spaces around the @ or change @ to (at). Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation after nr. as this negates search.
New sub-forum Club Documents & Information for DLOC members only. If you can't see the new sub-forum (inside DLOC Forum: Club & Branch News), please email John-B .

lanchester parts and information needed

alan la10

Re: lanchester parts and information needed

Post by alan la10 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 pm

JT7196 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:41 pm
Hi try Cox & Turner Engineeing located at Tintinhull Somerset
Tel 01935 826816
I live about a mile away , but st this time I. am currently in Perth SW Australia 😂☀️☀️

Best wishes. Al 😊😊
thanks for info

classiclife

Post by classiclife » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Excellent engineering / machining business; real old school with deep seated knowledge.

Lovely village with a great pub !!

Regards.

Richard.

bop

Post by bop » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 am

Hi Alan,
I have some experience with Daimler 15 valves. This came about when I had the head rebuilt. Not all Daimler 15 valves are the same as shown below
20190128_194558.jpg
The inlet valves on mine were Transco 487 and the exhaust valves had the number 98684 etched on them.
Remember different valves have different collets!
Bob

Simon Hyslop

Post by Simon Hyslop » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 pm

I'm pleased you got the last that Thorntons had. As long as I have the 10, I've told Thorntons I'll have at least 4 and possibly 8 which is the best commitment I can make. If I had got the ones you've got now they would only have gone on the shelf for possible future use so it was better you got them.