Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

DB18 Consort spare wheel handles

Tristan10

DB18 Consort spare wheel handles

Post by Tristan10 »

Hi does anyone have any spare consort wheel compartment handles complete ?

Thanks

NickDeAth
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Re: DB18 Consort spare wheel handles

Post by NickDeAth »

Handles that do the job are available new from Paul Beck. They are the same as AC Cobra bonnet handles. The reason I say do the job is that you will notice the original Consort handles have an angle on the mounting plinth, the Paul Beck ones the plinth is 90 degrees to the handle shaft.

My spare wheel door was in such poor condition when I started that by the time I had repaired it the mounting surface was about square to the handle shaft anyway.

Nick
"Nick - do you think you will ever put that old car back together again?"

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Re: DB18 Consort spare wheel handles

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

Contact forum user Oxbro.
He sent me some photos of a box of handles that he would like to sell and there were some pictured.