Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Conquest Century Mk 2

silverfox

Conquest Century Mk 2

Post by silverfox »

My wife wants me to part with my 1990 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit II. I would like to replace her with another vehicle and am still regretting selling my Century Mk II back in 1972 ( petrol consumption and and upcoming wedding forced sale)
She has now given me permission (W ell she hasn''t exactly banned the idea) to get back into the Daimler fold
If anyone hears of a good example ( and must be preselect, that requires no or very little fettling ( i would rather have a 'jump in and go' one ) If anyone knows of a Good one or is thinking of selling can they please let me know by pm . I cannot guarantee a sale... price, feel it needs work,etc and at my age diving under cars is way past me etc, but would give it a look.
Would even consider a Lanchester 14 ( not the post war model) as my Dad was a real Lanchester/Daimler nut ( article being prepared for the DM) But the Centrury Mk II is my long lost love

Thanks

ROSS70JEN

Re: Conquest Century Mk 2

Post by ROSS70JEN »

Hi are you still looking for a Conquest ?
I have a DJ260 MK 2 1957 Auto Borg Warner box one of only 400 built at the end of Conquest Build.
I may sell if its of interest no work required on car.
Bryan