Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lanchester LA 10 Hub Caps

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Lanchester LA 10 Hub Caps

Post by JT7196 »

Hi out there, I have an owner who is looking for 5 Hub Caps for her car, can anybody help please .
Cheers Al 😊😊
Last edited by JT7196 on Fri May 29, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simon Hyslop

Re: Lanchester LA 10 Hub. Als.

Post by Simon Hyslop »

Mr. Renshaw fixed me up with some a few years ago. There are two patterns I know of, depending on the year. Earlier cars have plain caps with no writing on them, later ones have "Lanchester" stamped into them.

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: Lanchester LA 10 Hub Caps

Post by JT7196 »

Thanks for the info Simon, I have contacted the owner to confirm year of manufacture ,

Cheers Al 😊😊
Last edited by JT7196 on Wed May 27, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

Yes it is true that I had some made a few years ago. I also had ones for the Daimler 15 with the Daimler D in them.
If there is enough demand I can investigate getting another batch made.

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi chaps, Peter’s Lanchester LA 10, was 1st Registered in 1934, so that should help to determine which type of Hub Caps would have been originally fitted.
If anybody has a set that they are prepared to part with , please contact Peter as detailed below :- .

Peter Chester
'Birchwood', Rectory Lane, Weston-under-Penyard, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 7PF
Tel: 01989 562106

Cheers Al 😊😊
Email: pandhchester@hotmail.com