Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Dart windscreen surround.

rkhmarin

Dart windscreen surround.

Post by rkhmarin »

Looking for complete Dart windscreen surround. Let me know what you have.

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Re: Dart windscreen surround.

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

Can someone please add some detail as to where these brackets fit on the SP250 windscreen.
Although I had some made for a friends car after he had them stolen whilst in for some restoration work I have not had chance to see where exactly they fit.
Attachments
SP250 windscreen brackets..jpg

csm1406

Post by csm1406 »

They join the windscreen side uprights to the top & bottom bars - they need drilling to fit accurately with the correct screws. What would you sell a set of 4 for ?.

Cameron
P.S. the channels are to take a weather strip at the top - not sure about the bottom ones. If unclear I can elaborate with photo's.

CDemler

Post by CDemler »

Hi,
Complete Daimler Dart windscreen frame no problem.
Just get in contact with me.
Chris