Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Daimler Majestic horn button

BeezaDaimler

Daimler Majestic horn button

Post by BeezaDaimler »

A friend of mine has just acquired a 1961 Majestic which is complete apart from its horn button, rim and spring. Has anyone got one to sell? It's a lovely original car.
BSA's products fuel my passion..........

Db n j
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: Daimler Majestic horn button

Post by Db n j »

Sorry, no button, but just some ideas.

There are plenty of cars broken or being broken, so look at past editions of driving member, post on here and the old forum. Then look at eBay. Look at current and old posts, anything that mentions daimler majestic or major, even if the seller is advertising parts other than a horn.

To widen the search, remember that the horn is likely to be same as other daimlers such as 104, regency, and conquest ranges.

Personal contact with people like marcus jones might be useful.

Good luck

weddingcartim

Post by weddingcartim »

i will have a mooch abour there are 4 parts the chrome ring black button with the d a be-hive spring and a copper contact

Graham

Post by Graham »

There is a couple of conquests on eBay. Do they have the same set up?

weddingcartim

Post by weddingcartim »

Hi i have ring black D and contact cant find the spring