Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Read status

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
captain bobo

Read status

Post by captain bobo »

On the old forum, after I had read a topic, the subject text changed colour (so with a memory like mine I knew I had read the post when trawling through various posts).

Does this new forum have the facility for the same? If yes, I haven't noticed it.
Best wishes, Dave B

John-B
Site Admin

Re: Read status

Post by John-B »

captain bobo wrote:On the old forum, after I had read a topic, the subject text changed colour (so with a memory like mine I knew I had read the post when trawling through various posts).

Does this new forum have the facility for the same? If yes, I haven't noticed it.
Something similar, but everything seems to be icons theses days.

The Circle on left of topics in the forum and topic lists is red if there are unread posts, black if they are all read.

Between the red circle and the topic title in a topics list there is a little orange square which will lead you to the first unread post. The column on the right shows the Last Post, but you may have read some of them.

A red asterisk in a red or black circle just means that you have posted to that topic.