Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Jobs worth gone mad!

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
John Hitchins
Site Admin

Jobs worth gone mad!

Post by John Hitchins »

I went down to my local tip with a bucket of sawdust and sand from my new Daimler garage floor and was told £3.20 please. Then was told if I was disposing of car parts the same applies. To throw a distributor in the skip costs £28, disc pads £10 and this was from a firm that's about to empty my dustbin every 3 weeks now instead of 2 weeks. (used to be every week). Our council tax is enough to cover this.

theoldman
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: Jobs worth gone mad!

Post by theoldman »

Put 'em in your "kitchen" black sack and bury in your black bin....................

My bin man took my handbrake cable last week!!!

N.
Normal for Norfolk

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Quite right Neil, I even threw a pair of old Brake Discs in our Black large bin, in fact, anything that chaps who empty our small bins wont take ,goes straight into the big Black one!!

Cheers Big BAD Al :oops: :arrow: :arrow:

Phillmore
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Phillmore »

If you have a recycle bin metal is allowed in them.
Andy

1954 Conquest Mk1, 1956 Conquest Mk2, 1957 Conquest Century Mk2, 1955 Austin A90 Westminster