Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

PARCEL SERVICE

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

PARCEL SERVICE

Post by Norfolk Lad »

What is it with tracked parcel delivery first this week Royal Mail collected NW Midlands ,

Arrived Norwich mis-scan goes to wrong local post office so sent to Peterborough , then back to Norwich who then sends it to my local post office all in started on 17th arrived at mine 22nd a 48hr tracked service they call this.

Now Yodel 21st Northampton - Wednesbury hub - Norwich 4.00am this morning so me thinks here today, Yodel went past my house as i was at my van in drive never stopped.
Small village nearly 2 hrs later check tracking again now says possible delay, so still not here, no it is not delayed still says possible.

This was a service you could count on before it was all sold off

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: PARCEL SERVICE

Post by Norfolk Lad »

Just done a check again on one page it is at Norwich Centre but when tracked it is in Transit possible delay, so does Norwich Depot load the van and drive it around the Depot all night.
What they really mean it is still sitting there since 4.00 am this morning, to find out when it will arrive seems we have no point of contact what a great service.
Not even sure they deliver tomorrow so not sitting in waiting for nothing to arrive, they can soon put it where the sun does not shine, what would they call that on tracking lost in space

Stan Thomas
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: PARCEL SERVICE

Post by Stan Thomas »

'Ears a-goo (as they say in Birmingham), we used to play a game called bash-and-dash - you'd bash on someone's door, then dash off before they opened it to find no-one there ......................

........................... and seventy-five years later, they still play that game in Birmingham - but now they call it "Parcelforce".