Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Merry Christmas

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
russcarpenter

Merry Christmas

Post by russcarpenter »

Merry Christmas dear friends and especially you guys I have re-built engines for over the last four decades. I have had a real blast building them over the years and some with real problems that we have solved that was really satisfying.

JohnM

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by JohnM »

Merry Christmas to you & yours too, V8 Guru!
John M in Middlesex, NW London
1962 SP250 "B" Spec
DLOC Herts Region Sec

Josef Eckert

Post by Josef Eckert »

Merry Christmas Russ,
All the best to you , Andrew and all your family for the New Year.
Stay in good health and hopefully we see us somewhere.
I know and its never forgotten the real problems with my very early SP250 engine that you have solved. I think its one of the rare "Russ" reconditioned engines which got again the original crankshaft oil sealings front and rear and other goodies.
Thanks also to Christian Demler who provided me an early engine block for the cracked one.
Josef Eckert
Königswinter/Germany

timmartin

Post by timmartin »

... and a happy new year to you and yours, Russ...
Tim
Blue 1964 SP250 in Berkshire