Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

My Mother in Law.................

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
theoldman
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

My Mother in Law.................

Post by theoldman »

...............is on her way for a visit.

She didn't write, e mail or phone to tell me - but I know.

The mice are all throwing themselves on the traps.

Last time she came, it was snowing. I said "Don't stand out there in the snow - b****r off home."

I bought here a beauty parlour voucher for Christmas, but the owner of the parlour phoned me up and said he couldn't do anything for her as he was retiring in 5 years time.
Normal for Norfolk

Stan Thomas
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: My Mother in Law.................

Post by Stan Thomas »

"mother-in-law" is an anagram for "Hitler woman".

I went to see my mother-in-law in Leeds. She lives in Birmingham - but she looks better from Leeds.

Had a knock on the dooor last night, and a man stood there. He said "Im the Boston Strangler"! So I shouted to the mother-in-law "It's for you"!.

My mother-in-law can't swim - she can't keep her mouth shut long enough.

Took my mother-in-law to Madam Tussauds Chamber of Horrors - and the man said "Keep her moving, we're stock taking".

My mother-in-law has got a new job - she's a test pilot in a broom factory.