Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

One thousand

Website Comments, instructions for REGISTERING and POSTING, Chat about anything
John-B
Site Admin

Re: One thousand

Post by John-B »

Stan Thomas wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:48 am Hi John-B,

I'm afraid you have set something of a president calling Syd "Grumpy" - so being a direct conotation with the seven dwarfs in Snow White, here's your challenge:

Who are you going to call the other six?? i.e:

Dopey - Doc - Happy - bashful - Sneezey and Sleepy?

Stan.
I'll think about that, but I don't want to saddle any member with a title (rank) that may be derogatory unless it's self-inflicted and in any case I will probably remove Grumpy and Village Idiot titles as soon as this topic dies.

You would be Dopey for bad spelling. :D

If you click on "Members" in the menu above and then the "Rank" column heading you will see the latest state of play.

[EDIT, I've now removed "Grumpy" and "Self-styled Village Idiot", but if Syd and Norfolk Lad want their titles reinstated, please let me know.

Chris_R
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: One thousand

Post by Chris_R »

I see Syd has been promoted to Very Wise Guy. Pity, I found just the right T-Shirt. :lol: :lol:
Grumpy.jpg