Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

1937 Lanchester 11

Hooper Daimlers & other pre-Jaguar post-war Daimlers sub-forum.
Cars in motoring holidays, racing, at functions like marriages, in museums, etc. Photos not applicable to technical, sale or event forums.
JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

1937 Lanchester 11

Post by JT7196 »

P1030140.JPG
Attachments
Lanchester Pictures3.jpg

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: 1937 Lanchester 11

Post by JT7196 »

Just a couple more recent pictures.
Lanchester out  in the rain 28th Aug 216.JPG
Yes my Lanchester does go out in the rain, contrary to "popular" belief ! !

Lanchester in Black & White.jpg

Cheers A'l
Last edited by JT7196 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Hi alan

Where was the last b and w taken, love the pumps and of course the car

Ian

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Picture taken at Colyford.
The garage pictured is on the main road through the town, unfortunately, there are usually a few "modern" cars parked in the area, it's just a case of being able to place one's car in a position to mask them, the next time I pass through the town, I intend to take a picture with my car facing the other way, which is what I should have done in the first place ,whilst heading towards Sidmouth, earlier in the day.

Cheers A 'l
Last edited by JT7196 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

AntonyB

Post by AntonyB »

Hello A'l

Re the location of the garage pictured, is it definitely at Salcombe Regis? not that I have been to SR, but it does look remarkably similar to the garage on the A3052 at Colyford that used to be The Motoring Memories Museum until it closed a couple of years ago and the contents were sold.

Nice picture and as you suggest a frontal version would look very good.

Antony

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi, this photo was take at Colyford , NOT Salcombe as previously stated, old age is definitely catching up with me I' afraid!!!!!
The garage pictured is on the main road through the town, unfortunately, there are usually a few "modern" cars parked in the area, it's just a case of being able to place one's car in a position to mask them, the next time I pass through the town, I intend to take a picture with my car facing the other way, which is what I should have done in the first place ,whilst heading towards Sidmouth, earlier in the day.

Cheers A 'l[/quote]