Forum registration has been disabled because of many problem registrations from Russia.
Email mail @ chalkevalley.info (no spaces) if you wish to join the forum and an administrator will register you.
If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

A J W Birmingham wing mirrors

Cars in motoring holidays, racing, at functions like marriages, in museums, etc.
Vengaburns

A J W Birmingham wing mirrors

Post by Vengaburns » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Hi all, I hope you’re all doing well.
I’ve got a quick “period” question, although not specifically DLOC.
I bought some wing mirrors for a Porsche speedster kit car I used to own, but never used them because they were hidden away in a box that I’ve now re-found!
They are chromed/ stainless steel and the only marks are on the base, AJW Bham, and from the style I’d say they are early racing style- they certainly look similar to the one on James Deans Little B* Porsche. If anyone has any info that would be help identify them I’d be very grateful; I’m not sure they’re the right style for my DS420 or LD10! :lol:
Attachments
2482CB65-4B0F-4743-856A-84B70966E9F5.jpeg
24034B98-9F11-407A-A1AD-F0C7D4159320.jpeg
7F709685-FE26-420F-8B40-91003CF44EAA.jpeg