Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Daimler 15 & Majestic Major at Caister Museum

Hooper Daimlers & other pre-Jaguar post-war Daimlers sub-forum.
Cars in motoring holidays, racing, at functions like marriages, in museums, etc. Photos not applicable to technical, sale or event forums.
captain bobo

Daimler 15 & Majestic Major at Caister Museum

Post by captain bobo »

I recently visited Caister Castle & Car Museum in Norfolk for the 1st time. A good selection of interesting cars in various states of repair. Two cars in particular caught my eye, one was a 1934 Daimler 15 with a hood, the other was a Majsttic Major. Both cars looked fair from the outside but on close examination they were incomplete and tatty in some areas.

2266 MU ; BGT 645
Attachments
IMG_3910.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG
Best wishes, Dave B

A.N.Other
Wide Man
Wide Man

Re: Daimler 15 & Majestic Major at Caister Museum

Post by A.N.Other »

Its a nice place to visit. On my last visit they were talking about possibly getting an SP.
Colin,
I may be slow but I’m rough as well !

captain bobo

Re: Daimler 15 & Majestic Major at Caister Museum

Post by captain bobo »

They have had a great looking SP 250 for some time: apparently the trustees spent something in the order of £30,000 bringing it up to a lovely condition.
Best wishes, Dave B