Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Healey 100/6 or 3000 try on for size

Technical issues not related to a DLOC car marque, eg tyres, ethanol, other car makes, etc. and legal, political and insurance
Hamish

Healey 100/6 or 3000 try on for size

Post by Hamish »

I understand this may be heresy on here. But anyone have or know of a healey 100/6 or 3000 (not sue if they differ that much in the cockpit) in or around Cheshire that I could sit in for size.

Or if they differ very much from the SP I have.
It could save me I very long drive.
I'm mr average build wise so just need to see if it's comfortable and fits.
Private emails are fine if you prefer

Cheers
Hamish
H
Over 50 years in Darts !

Phillmore
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: Healey 100/6 or 3000 try on for size

Post by Phillmore »

Sorry not sat in a Healey although I do drive an Austin Westminster with the C series engine that the 100/6 used and very smooth and torquey it is too! You could try googling road tests of the day to see what comments they made about cockpit comfort and size?
Andy

1954 Conquest Mk1, 1956 Conquest Mk2, 1957 Conquest Century Mk2, 1955 Austin A90 Westminster