Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

US Trucking Company

Technical issues not related to a DLOC car marque, eg tyres, ethanol, other car makes, etc. and legal, political and insurance
JohnPetty

US Trucking Company

Post by JohnPetty »

Hello everyone. I am writing this message, perhaps off-topic, but my friend recommended your forum to me and said that you are competent in my question. So, the question is this: I need to send my SUV from California to Washington. Does anyone know any reliable, proven and well-priced current trucking companies?
I would be very grateful for your answer!

John-B
Site Admin

Re: US Trucking Company

Post by John-B »

No replies so far, so I suggest you look through the member list and email a US member directly. You may be able to choose a member near you as some have given their location.

Bob Frisby

Re: US Trucking Company

Post by Bob Frisby »

Hi John,

Where in California is the car? If you want to get it to Washington state, it might be easiest just to drive it. Two days, maybe three max.

On the other hand if it's Washington DC we are talking SEVERAL days of driving.

I am in Idaho, just a bit inland from the west coast. I don't have any particular recommendations for truckers. I'd probably try to Google a few, and send out emails. Then maybe call the most promising on the phone. Not much help, I know.

Bob Frisby
Boise, Idaho
DB18 and DF302 Hooper Empresses