Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Footman James Restoration Show 4th & 5th November 2017

Ask the organiser or check a website to see if an event is cancelled or postponed.
JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: Footman James Restoration Show 4th & 5th November 2017

Post by JT7196 »

JT7196 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 am Hi, Colin, great to meet up with you, and of course all the other members.
Well, the stand was very busy over the weekend, with the BSA attracting the most attention of course, the owner also has its "Sister" as well, so I'm intending to take a look, as it's not too far from me, so will take some pictures as soon as I get the chance.
My thanks go to John & Caroline for bringing the BSA and the Lanchester LA10, also of course to Jeff for bringing his lovely Daimler 15.
Hopefully, I may be able to secure a couple early "Thirties" Lanchester's for one of the shows next year, so watch this space for more details.
Forgot to mention, that Chris Clark also attended the stand on Saturday 4th with his display to promote his latest edition of the Lanchester Legacy.

Best wishes, A'l :D :D

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

I am sure the BSA was on the front cover of the Driving Member for October 1983

Dennis

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man