Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Newby 12th to 15th July

Ask the organiser or check a website to see if an event is cancelled or postponed.
Warsash 2

Newby 12th to 15th July

Post by Warsash 2 »

Hi
This great event on again this year but there has been a change in the event hotel. The Yorkshire has changed hands again and have ratcheted up their prices and offered less, like no secure parking. David and Lesley have come up with an alternative at the Cains Hotel in Harrogate which is just up the hill from the town centre. They have negotiated a good deal and have reserved some superior rooms. We have booked in and look forward to seeing some new faces at the event. For further information contact me or Lesley on lesley.beales@gmail.com. We can email you the details. With the International Being in Holland' which we will be attending, I know some people are reluctant to travel to the Foreign Parts, but in my experience it is no problem, then this is an ideal opportunity to join like minded people at a great event.

Colin

grahamemmett
Chief Geek
Chief Geek

Re: Newby 12th to 15th July

Post by grahamemmett »

Part of a marvellous big car show and in DLOC terms it's as well attended as many an International!
Better organised too! :roll:
Graham Emmett ¦ DLOC Chairman ¦ chair@dloc.co.uk ¦ 07967 109160
Northwich, Cheshire
DB18 1949 LCV522 (Yes that one with the P100s)

grahamemmett
Chief Geek
Chief Geek

Post by grahamemmett »

17th DAIMLER & LANCHESTER CLUB NORTHERN RALLY, SUNDAY 15TH JULY 2018 AT NEWBY HALL, NR RIPON

Join us for this extraordinary extravaganza at one of the largest gatherings of PRE 1972 classic vehicles held in the grounds of Newby Hall, with its stately home, gardens and children’s play area.

The Rally Day is organised by the North of England Classic and Pre War Automobile Club (NECPWA)
ALL CARS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED - STRICT CUT OFF DATE 18TH JUNE - NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY

Entry forms for the Sunday Rally (£4 per car regardless of number of passengers) can be obtained from;
David Beales, 71 Main Street, Leeds, LS17 8HL Email; Lesley.beales@gmail.com
Please send s.a.e when requesting entry form by post

Saturday 14th July Annual Northern DLOC Dinner

***NEW*** THE CAIRN HOTEL, HARROGATE
The Cairn Hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the beautiful spa town of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance including the famous Betty’s Cafe Tea Rooms.
RUNS TO BE ANNOUNCED FOR THE FRIDAY, SATURDAY FREE

We have negotiated a superb package:
Arrive: Thursday 12th July 2018 book-in after 3 p.m. Depart: Sunday 15th July 2018 after breakfast.
£260 p.p. to include: 3 nights, bed and breakfast in SUPERIOR rooms and Free Car Parking
SATURDAY NIGHT GALA THREE COURSE DINNER served from 20.00 hrs- held privately in the Mountbatten Room (left)
For those wishing Dinner Only price is £27.50 per person (please contact Lesley Beales for menu choices)
Newby Hall 2018.jpg
Graham Emmett ¦ DLOC Chairman ¦ chair@dloc.co.uk ¦ 07967 109160
Northwich, Cheshire
DB18 1949 LCV522 (Yes that one with the P100s)

A.N.Other
Wide Man
Wide Man

Post by A.N.Other »

I stayed at the Yorkshire just last week and was disappointed with it since it has changed hands.
The cairn is a nice hotel that I am sure will be enjoyed.
Newby Hall is the one show in the north of England that should not be missed.
Colin,
I may be slow but I’m rough as well !