Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

SP250 day 15th September 2018

Ask the organiser or check a website to see if an event is cancelled or postponed.
John-B
Site Admin

SP250 day 15th September 2018

Post by John-B »

Message from Glyn Overy
Dear SP owner,

The organisers of the main Kop Hill event are at an advanced stage of planning and, at the present time, considerably fewer than expected SPs have booked in.

There is a real possibility that “our” booked site will be radically reduced and there will be no chance of last minute entries being accommodated on it.

If you intend coming, please book in using the Kop Hill web site or, if you find that impossible, phone me. Last date for entries will be Saturday, August 18th. If you are one of the few who have already booked in, my apologies for bothering you.

Glyn Overy

soaringace

Re: SP250 day 15th September 2018

Post by soaringace »

The Kop Hill Climb is a great event with a huge range of interesting cars and bikes, especially pre-war ones.

I would thoroughly recommend this as a venue for the annual SP meet and it is a fantastic opportunity to showcase our cars - if you haven’t yet booked in, don’t delay! There should also be a few SPs ‘doing the hill’ so they can be seen in action.

Alan