If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

Footman James Classic Car Show 22nd & 23 rd June

JT7196

Footman James Classic Car Show 22nd & 23 rd June

Post by JT7196 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am

Hi Chaps, I’m looking for a couple of cars to place on the Club stand at the above event.
I have.ready booked in Paul Chamberlain’s fabulous Daimler Dauphin , would really like a Daimler DS 420 and a Majestic Major to complement it, but any cars considered.
You can contact me either here or
Alan.wheatley63@ gmail.com
Mob No 07713-673230
Home 01935-430168

Best wishes,, Al

Ps . Kevin Bennett is going to “Man” an outdoor parking / Display area, specifically designated for all Daimler , Lanchester & BSA Cars, so if you are planning to visit the show, then be sure to look out for a Marshall to direct you to the Club Area .

Cheers Al

JT7196

Footman James Classic Car Show 22nd & 23rd June

Post by JT7196 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:22 am

Hi Chaps, just a reminder that if any of you are planning to attend this show with your Daimler, Lanchester or BSA , then please ask to be directed to the DLOC Display Area situated in the Classic Car Park
This area is being supervised by Kevin Bennet 😊😊
Cheers Al