Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Re: Footman James 37th Classic Car Show. Sat 18th- Sun 19th June 2016

Ask the organiser or check a website to see if an event is cancelled or postponed.
John Hitchins
Site Admin

Post by John Hitchins »

Does anyone on here own that Brown DB18 in the pictures, a fantastic car? It was a credit to the owner who took it to the show but I never met the owner.

Mark Bullen

Post by Mark Bullen »

Hello John, only just seen this post. The DB18 is mine and thanks very much for your kind words. It was the first reasonable journey for me with my girls and the car. I acquired it last year and have been doing various jobs. The car has been part of the family for most of its life.

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Mark Bullen wrote:The DB18 is mine and thanks very much for your kind words. It was the first reasonable journey for me with my girls and the car. I acquired it last year and have been doing various jobs. The car has been part of the family for most of its life.
See you at Sherborne Castle tomorrow?

I hope that small coolant drip wasn't serious.

Mark Bullen

Post by Mark Bullen »

Didn't make Sherborne this year. Small coolant leak and also lubrication system leak on front nearside. Both will be winter jobs - I hope