Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Wilton Wake Up 24th July 2016

Ask the organiser or check a website to see if an event is cancelled or postponed.
John-B
Site Admin

Wilton Wake Up 24th July 2016

Post by John-B »

Not a single Daimler, Lanchester or BSA (except my Dart and I've posted photos of that several times) so here is a photo of some uninteresting modern cars with something more interesting in front and some of the cars in Lord Pembroke's car museum:
DSCN1607240184wiltonwakeupeyecandy1024x768.jpg
Bugatti Veyron below:
DSCN1607240180wiltonwakeupbugattiveyron1024x768.jpg
E-Type and Gull-wing Mercedes below:
DSCN1607240181wiltonwakeupe-typemerc1024x768.jpg
Is the one below an Iso Grifo? I forgot to look.
DSCN1607240182wiltonwakeup1024x768.jpg
As usual, lots of sports cars after 1970s to the present, about forty Ferraris, a Maserati, lots of Aston Martins, about five Bentleys, several Mercedes, several Maclaren F1s, lots of modern AC Cobras, lots of Porches, all sorts of other sports cars like TVRs and Caterhams. Fewer pre-1970 sports cars than usual; one Austin Healey is about all I can remember.

marchesmark
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Re: Wilton Wake Up 24th July 2016

Post by marchesmark »

Maserati 3500 I think.