Please don't post someone's email address or, if you must, put spaces around the @ or change @ to (at). Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation after nr. as this negates search.
New sub-forum Club Documents & Information for DLOC members only. If you can't see the new sub-forum (inside DLOC Forum: Club & Branch News), please email John-B .

ici paint codes - any use?

Descriptive and in-depth articles on how to do repairs or restoration.
Marcus

ici paint codes - any use?

Post by Marcus » Tue May 30, 2017 5:34 am

Hi,

In emptying the boot of Majestic Major FUR 72B I came across a couple of sheets of a4 detailing paint codes and names. I cannot guarantee that these are accurate but thought they might be worth a try if you are stuck for that information. A note suggests that they are ICI codes.
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0894.JPG

Vortex O'Plinth

Re: ici paint codes - any use?

Post by Vortex O'Plinth » Tue May 30, 2017 10:36 am

I can confirm that the Jaguar Indigo Blue ICI code is 3312 - so it does look as if they're all ICI codes.
Nick

Pas d'elle yeux Rhône que nous.