Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Daimler 15 pistons/ Lanchester 10 pistons.

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Daimler 15 pistons/ Lanchester 10 pistons.

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

I have a couple of sets of 1935/6 pistons for the Daimler 15. Please contact me with your requirement.
Last edited by Marcel Renshaw on Fri May 18, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Re: Daimler 15 pistons

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

I have obtained a few more pistons for Daimler 15, Lanchester 10, Roadrider and some other Lanchester pistons (pre war).

captain bobo

Re: Daimler 15 pistons/ Lanchester 10 pistons.

Post by captain bobo »

I am due to start work on restoring my 15 i n a few weeks. I don't know If I'll need pistons, but if I do will the pistons you have available fit the 2200 cc engine with the wider bore?
Best wishes, Dave B

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Re: Daimler 15 pistons/ Lanchester 10 pistons.

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

I have pistons for the 1850, 2003, 2200 and 2500cc Daimler 15.