Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Daimler 2.5 Ltr V8 Breaking

Willsparker

Daimler 2.5 Ltr V8 Breaking

Post by Willsparker »

Hi,

I've recently got a new engine for my Daimler 250 so have one that is surplus to requirements. Currently in bits, so would prefer to just sell as separate bits. A few things are missing, as the new one came without those things:

No Crankshaft
Only 6 usable pistons (I've got all 8, however one is horribly pitted and the other has chipped somewhat. All conrods are intact though!)
No Inlet manifold or air filter mount
No distributor
No Carbs

If anyone wants anything, send me a private message and I can send back pictures :)
Cheers,
Will

Sonus

Re: Daimler 2.5 Ltr V8 Breaking

Post by Sonus »

How much where you thinking for the whole lot?

Willsparker

Post by Willsparker »

Didn't really have a set number in mind

tjt77
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by tjt77 »

I require the following :- generator bracket, distributor drive gear in good condition, 2 main bearing caps (either of no 2/3/5/6) one con rod (my No 8 is bent) oil pipe that feeds cylinder heads .. and a crank pulley (do not need the hub) for power steering car.( dual belt pulley)
thank you, Tim. ( tim.trevithick@yahoo.com)