Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Daimler parts suppliers

charles howlett

Daimler parts suppliers

Post by charles howlett »

Could anyone advise the usual response times from those that are suppliers of parts for Daimler models please? I have written to Messrs Beales and Nash but not had a reply and that, from what I have read on the forum, seems to be par for the course. I have, on the other hand, see reports of prompt service but I just needed a response to an email.

David Beales

Re: Daimler parts suppliers

Post by David Beales »

Hi Charles

Bear with. Still recovering from our Northern Rally last weekend and catching up as fast as we can.

Your email was received on 18th July and I am looking into your requirements for your DE36.

Regards
David

bop

Post by bop »

Marcel Renshaw is the "Obsolete Parts Coordinator" for the DLOC. I have found him very helpful. He is listed on the Directory page in the DLOC's magazine "The Driving Member"
renshaw@talktalk.net

Bob

David Beales

Post by David Beales »

Hi Charles
Apologies for the delay in reply
Regards Daviding but only returned back to work from our Northern Rally on Tuesday and am catching up as fast as I can.

charles howlett

Post by charles howlett »

Having posted this comment I was very pleased to receive two emails from David Beales with positive information. It seems he has been very busy after the Newby Hall meeting. I have sent him my list of parts required and added a few more.
Then I received a response from John Nash with the suggestion that he might be able to help. He did have some bumpers for the DEs but sent them to Australia.