Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Chrome Plater Highly Recommended

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Chrome Plater Highly Recommended

Post by JT7196 »

Hi, Chaps, just received the Three sections of the Rear Bumper from my Lanchester return from S &T Electro-Plate, and I have to say, how thoroughly impressed with the Chrome plating I am, they have even managed to remove the small dent from the centre section , not an easy task considering how thick these Bumpers are .
So in conclusion, I would recommend anyone who is considering having any Chroming done, to give them a ring.
Total price for stripping and re-plating the Three sections was £327.60. I should add, that this did include , VAT
and delivery back to me .

S&T Electro-Plate, Armstrong Way, Great Western Business Park, Yate, Bristol, BS37-5NG

Tel No 01454-313162. Fax 01454-321875

www.stchrome.co.uk

Cheers A’l 😀😀

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

Re: Chrome Plater Highly Recommended

Post by Vortex O'Plinth »

I've used S&T on a number of projects - I'm lucky in that they're only 20 minutes away - and can also endorse the quality of their work. As well as excellent chrome plating they also do zinc and nickel plate and alloy polishing - they polished my V8 rocker covers...very shiny!

Their prices are reasonable and generally cheaper than Derby Plating, though depending on their workload, turn-round can sometimes be lengthy.
Nick

"Don't bother with the Air & Space Museum - there's nothing to see.......".