Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Dart SP250 Wheel Trims and Spinners

Alan Hill

Dart SP250 Wheel Trims and Spinners

Post by Alan Hill »

Dart SP250 Wheel Trims and pressed steel Spinners / Brackets on eBay.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daimler-Dart ... SwGK9bfUa0

Skid

Re: Dart SP250 Wheel Trims and Spinners

Post by Skid »

Ever so slightly gutted to see your wheel trims have sold, and at that price! I have a set, but unfortunately due to the onset of time, they need replacing.

With that in mind, if anyone has a good set they wish to let go, then please let me know.

Kind Regards

Simon

Alan Hill

Post by Alan Hill »

Simon,

Presumably you've seen the others for sale?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daimler-SP25 ... Swz2JbcFMe

I must say that I thought they might fetch more than they did, especially as I'd had around 70 'hits' from this Site by the end of the Auction. At least they went to a Club Member.

First time I've sold anything on eBay and if there's a better way of selling the remainder of my bits than advising club members via this Site and opening up the sale to Joe Public via eBay, I'd be open to suggestions.

Coming up soon will be:-

Two original steering wheels (both requiring refurb) / Steering column (original) / Steering Assembly (LHD) / Steering Assembly (RHD) / Rear view mirror / 'B' Spec front seats (beyond repair in my opinion but adequate for patterns to manufacture your own as I did) / Front Grille surround ( again, probably beyond repair but someone may have a use for it ) / 5 Steel wheels with tyres / Brake calipers ( original but needing work and can't just remember which ones ) / Brake and Clutch Master cylinders....... I may have missed something but at least it's a preview.

Alan

Skid

Post by Skid »

Hi Alan

I'm glad you got the sale, but from previous experience, EBay can be a nightmare! A shame but you should have realise a bit more!

Yes, seen the others, but I am on holiday at the moment, and somewhat distracted, as my wife is concentrating my mind on other things!

Good luck with the future sales!

Simon

Skid

Post by Skid »

Yep! - Missed those as well!!

John Chatfield

Post by John Chatfield »

Hi Alan,
Do you still have the grill suround please,if so how much are you looking for please.
regards,
John

Alan Hill

Post by Alan Hill »

Hi John,
Thanks for your enquiry regarding my Grille Surround.
In answer to your question; yes I still have it and no, I don't know what it's worth.
I have emailed the Website Administrator this morning with a DRAFT advertisement and am hoping to post a few ads along with photos later this week.......probably Thursday. I'll aim to post separate ads for different items.
Regards,
Alan