Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Dart SP250 Steering Wheels - now on eBay

Alan Hill

Dart SP250 Steering Wheels - now on eBay

Post by Alan Hill »

Dart SP250 Steering wheels requiring renovation; one has a rim and one doesn't.
The bakelite rim is cracked as can be seen in the photo but it feels solid.
There are two horn pushes but only one indicator control and the indicator support casing has some damage. Please study the photographs for what is included in this sale and the general condition.
Attachments
image.jpg
Last edited by Alan Hill on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Hill

Re: Dart SP250 Steering Wheels

Post by Alan Hill »

Sorry, I'm having trouble posting more than 1 photo at a time
Attachments
image.jpg

Alan Hill

Post by Alan Hill »

.....and another.....
Attachments
image.jpg

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Not wishing to upset your sale but if I wanted a good wheel I would go to the various suppliers and fitters of steering conversions to R & P. In most cases, the old wheel is discarded for a Motolita or otherwise. My supplier was Autotec so don't know what happened to mine which was in decent shape. Autotec no longer in business but Robert Grinter has done a few conversions as has Bryan Purves.

SimonP
Daimler SP 250 - "To feel its eager response as you open up is to know a new motoring adventure"(Sales brochure) The adventure continues!