If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post as topics are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

FREE Conquest/Century parts and club magazines

marchesmark

FREE Conquest/Century parts and club magazines

Post by marchesmark »

I have a box of instruments and parts for Conquest/Century cars (I think that's what they are from). There is a rev counter and combined clock in very good condition, plus several water, oil and amp gauges, plus several parts. I also have over 20 bound volumes of Driving Member magazines, going back to the 1960s I think, all in club leather binders. I urgently need to clear all this from my office due to a move. It is FREE to anyone who wants to drive over and collect it all - we are on the Welsh border near Monmouth/Hereford/Ross on Wye.

I also have lots of other stuff not specifically Daimler related - books, car magazines, memorabilia etc etc all free if you want it! Plus a decent bookcase if you need storage. And also some Rolls-Royce stuff - Shadow series toolkit box (empty but good condition), Silver Cloud starter motor, air filters, points, plugs, fuel pumps, all used but in working order.

Drop me a line if interested, or phone/text 07874 659536.

Mark

marchesmark

Re: FREE Conquest/Century parts and club magazines

Post by marchesmark »

Graham Emmett kindly collected all the Daimler stuff this morning.

grahamemmett

Re: FREE Conquest/Century parts and club magazines

Post by grahamemmett »

Thank you Mark, a fine collection and once catalogued it will be available to members.
Graham Emmett
Northwich, Cheshire
Joint DB18 Registrar (with Marcel Renshaw)
DB18 1949 LCV522 (Yes that one with the P100s)
https://www.db18.org