Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

lanchester la14 super deluxe 1938 breaking for spares

alan la10

lanchester la14 super deluxe 1938 breaking for spares

Post by alan la10 »

lanchester la14 deluxe breaking for spares it to far gone to save but still has many good parts that could be put to use, full up and running 6 cylinder engine gear box propshaft rear axle steering box chassis logbook radiator all glass some trims what left of the doors etc,etc, the list goes on please contact me if you require any parts thanks alan

Galdog

Re: lanchester la14 super deluxe 1938 breaking for spares

Post by Galdog »

Hi Alan,
I'm looking for the spare wheel locker keeper which is attached to the inner rear boot drivers side,what colour was the trim ?

Kind Regards
Paul

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi Alan, could you send me all the details of your LA14 , Date of 1st Reg, Chassis Engine No , Body Type, Body / Int Colours etc .
Please send to :- alan.wheatley63@gmail.com

Best wishes, Alan (DLOC Registrar ) 😊😊😊

Culbu
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Culbu »

Good afternoon Alan,

Happy New Year.

Are some parts of your LA14 still available ?

I'm looking for a brake master cylinder, all the dashboard's gauges and switches, a SU carburetor, and probably many other parts...

All the best,

Julian

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy »

Hi Alan,
I have a Lanchester LA11 1939 chassis and would like to make a LA sports version but in need of engine, FF, prop shaft. Could you let me know if this is something your willing to sell?

Thanks Steve
It is a Lanchester

alan la10

Post by alan la10 »

hi everyone my phone number is 07773501525 if i cant answer please leave a message and i will get back to you thanks alan

sp250boy

Post by sp250boy »

Big Al
Reg is EXF306
Sadly another one is gone. .but as Alan said it was stored outside for 40years.
I have bought the Engine, gearbox for the Lanchester LA11 Sports I am planning to do in my retirement.

Chassis is being advertised on ebay
It is a Lanchester

JT7196
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by JT7196 »

Hi, just wanted to know if you still have the RearWindow Blind, as the Spring has broken in mine,

Cheers Al 👍👍