Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

1935 Daimler 15hp

Car histories: owners, dates, etc. restorations, events visited, holidays, stories about the car, etc. plus statistics like numbers and models produced.
John-B
Site Admin

Re: 1935 Daimler 15hp

Post by John-B »

BeezaDaimler wrote: My name is Peter and my company is called Classic Dynamo & Regulator Conversions Ltd.
Welcome, I'm one of your satisfied customers with my Dart voltage regulator conversion. Several other members have either used your company or been recommended to do so.

Marcel Renshaw
Man of Many Parts
Man of Many Parts

Post by Marcel Renshaw »

Yes the club have a gathering at Wollaton next weekend and hopefully a Daimler 15 or two. I hope to see you there.

Fossil
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Fossil »

Peter

Thank you and welcome! I hope that you don't mind my impudence and wish you luck with your registration journey. The 15 has a dedicated band of followers on this Forum. I think I bought a pair of LED fog lamp bulbs from you at the NEC in November last. Regret not yet fitted due to other priorities, but I look forward to doing so, some LEDs are very bright.

Cheers

Geoff