Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

DAIMLER V8 MK 2 ON eBay

grahamemmett
Chief Geek
Chief Geek

DAIMLER V8 MK 2 ON eBay

Post by grahamemmett »

£8,000 or best offer - seems a sensible one to me
ONP 456E
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAIMLER-V8-MK-2/152593772713
ONP 456E.jpg
Up for sale is my lovely 1967 Daimler MK2 V8 2.5 automatic, painted in metallic green. The paint work is not show room finish but is in very good condition, no rust in the chassis area, the only spot of rust is the rear quarter on the sill, very minor.MOT just done June 2017,one small advisory on the front ball joint, very slight play nothing major. Sounds like a real V8 should do, and drives absolutely beautiful. This car benefits from a electronic ignition which is a good upgrade, ( well I think so). She has covered 8,000 miles and still runs strong.V5 in my name, comes with some spares, standard crankshaft, x8 standard conrods and the original distributer. I am selling this on behalf of my mate, if you want more indepth info about the vehicle contact Bob on 07971742395 or email me and I will try and get your information and pass it on. The car is available for inspection, with prior arrangement. Cash on collection no pay pal. Thank you for looking.

I'm always a bit suspicious when they say "selling for a mate"
Graham Emmett ¦ DLOC Chairman ¦ chair@dloc.co.uk ¦ 07967 109160
Northwich, Cheshire
DB18 1949 LCV522 (Yes that one with the P100s)

Sydsmith
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Re: DAIMLER V8 MK 2 ON eBay

Post by Sydsmith »

Up for sale is "MY" V8 ..............with V5 in my name...........which I am selling for a mate?

Bit contradictory and if it is really that good and that genuine, sounds cheap.

tjt77
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: DAIMLER V8 MK 2 ON eBay

Post by tjt77 »

On the face of it, looks to be a tidy presentable car and a reasonable asking price .. always hard to tell from a distance, via posted images. clearly y been the subject of previous refurbishment.. the repaint is genewrally good standard, but one can never tellwhats under the paint.. clear signs of corrosion exist in the images.. which are likely to be the tip of the iceberg.. interior is obviously tired.. give the odometer has turned over.. one would need documentation of mechanical work to make a good assesment.. car like this are often money pits of one seeks to get them 'fully right'.. the body generally being the most costly thing to keep up..