Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Daimler DB18

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Daimler DB18

Post by Salmons »

There is a 1949 Daimler DB18 Barker DHC for sale in LAncashire at VSL Ltd, in the Leachfied Business PArk, Green LAne, Garstang, Boston. I am interested by am about 250 miles away . Do any Forum members live in that area and know the garage. From their website it likes like a good reliable set business. I can be contacted on mynard.revarg@tiscali.co.uk

Dennis

grahamemmett
Chief Geek
Chief Geek

Re: Daimler DB18

Post by grahamemmett »

Hi Dennis
I think it’s Preston not Boston. I’ll make enquiries of somebody even more local than me.
Regards
Graham Emmett ¦ DLOC Chairman ¦ chair@dloc.co.uk ¦ 07967 109160
Northwich, Cheshire
DB18 1949 LCV522 (Yes that one with the P100s)

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Re: Daimler DB18

Post by Salmons »

Thank you Graham, yes it is Preston. I just wondered if the car was known to the club members in the area.

Looking at the photos the trim in the top edges of the body does not look right and the finish on the inside of the boot lid does not look finished.

I will have a word with the vendors and perhaps make a trip up there.

Dennis