Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

67 V8 saloon ..ebay Uk

tjt77
Wise Man
Wise Man

67 V8 saloon ..ebay Uk

Post by tjt77 »

Now on its 3rd listing is what appears to be a very sound and decent V8 saloon on Ebay.. described by the seller as 'rust free' its an opalescent maroon car with what looks to be beige interior and a stated under 50k original miles.. the car has been off the road for a good while so will need a full recommissioning.. I'd think you be hard pressed to find more sound and original example, and it is 'buy it now' priced @ 8,000 ukp rather than auction format.. seems a very worthwhile car to me.. not the usual patched up filler monster, but what appears to have the underpinnings of a very original, decent and genuine car ... unsure why no one has gone for it .. however.. sound cars in similar shape in my location are not moving either, unless absolutely bargain priced... perhaps we are on the edge of yet another downturn again..

tjt77
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: 67 V8 saloon ..ebay Uk

Post by tjt77 »

As of today ( Sept 28th) the car is still up on ebay..I dont understand why no one has gone after it, but the seller said he wont budge on his price (which IMOH is very fair for what I can see) .. has all the hallmarks of a very decent car .. really hard to find them as sound and unmolested..