Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Lanchester LD10 NMA282

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Lanchester LD10 NMA282

Post by Norfolk Lad »

On Ebay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lanchester-L ... 0675.m4236

this add does concern me as they want bank transfer prior to collect and has been on before and removed and they show more then one address for items they have for sale

Peter

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Re: Lanchester LD10 NMA282

Post by Norfolk Lad »

The car is marked as not on the road since 1990 and a 1950 and a December reg , this means way past production date of 1949 it is a Briggs

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

Further research shows it recorded as a Barker chassis number L63393 and deceased so what is it a Briggs a Barker, and it should have red interior so lot's not adding up .
Peter

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

Just gone back to look and it has ended .was at Chesterfield if true

Graham

Post by Graham »

I sent them a message and they said it was sold yesterday

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

Graham my postings show this car was sold after 8-30 pm but before 8-55 pm if i was the buyer it would be cash on collection, there is so much that is not correct the body the year if correct body the colour recorded as purple which it is not.
Look's a decent car but just what is it and the other chassis with log sheets , they must be looking for a Reg Robber AS THE REG MUST HAVE VALUE.
Guess just a trip up the road for yourself to view and we have another member even nearer, will wait and see what happens will it be back.

Peter

Norfolk Lad
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Norfolk Lad »

Just read the posting again car with chassis x 2 number also with sale 1947 and 1950 one has colour as purple , think the truth is a bit mixed up .
There is the remains of a purple front valance in a photo but unable to see Barker doors or boot lid , just Briggs ones as far as i can tell and a lack of a engine in the photo's.

Graham

Post by Graham »

I see what you mean, when you look at sellers other items they are in Barnsley and Basingstoke very strange