Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

2018 SP250 Calendar

soaringace

2018 SP250 Calendar

Post by soaringace »

As many of you know I co-ordinate the production of an SP250 calendar to raise funds for pasSPort, through Laurence Jones & Glyn Overy.

It's nearly time to pick the photos for the 2018 version and I have already been sent many possibilities. If you have any shots which you would like to be considered, please email me the digital photo and details of car/location. I do need high resolution images, especially for the wall calendar. My email is soaring.ace@btinternet.com and the deadline is 22nd September.

More details on how to buy the calendars later.

Alan

soaringace

Re: 2018 SP250 Calendar

Post by soaringace »

I'm picking up the SP250 2018 calendars from Lavneham Press tomorrow and then will be heading up to the NEC for the Classic Motor Show.

Pop in to the SP250 Stand (Hall 2 stand 845, opposite the DLOC exhibit and close to Silverstone Auctions) if you visit the show, and buy one of the wall or desk calendars - we have some great shots on them again this time.

I will post details of how to order after the NEC show if you can't make it there.

Alan

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Alan, please reserve one of each for me for posting later, thanks.

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Thanks John - will do.

Alan

simonp
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by simonp »

Alan

Please can you send me a wall calendar. Sorry forgot to pick one up at the show.

Simonp
Daimler SP 250 - "To feel its eager response as you open up is to know a new motoring adventure"(Sales brochure) The adventure continues!

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Ok Simon, I will be adding details if costs & order details shortly.

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

I am now ready to deal with any calendar orders by post. You can email me at soaring.ace@btinternet.com

The wall calendars are £11 and the desk versions £12. The photos are different on each version.

Postage is as follows
UK £1.30 for one calendar or £1.74 for two
Europe £3.80 / £5.15
USA & Canada £4.75 / £7.45
Australia & New Zealand £5.05 / £7.90

I would prefer a PayPal account credit using the above email, and the gift option (to avoid charges) or you can send a cheque to me at 40 Brentwood Place, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9DN, UK.

If you want to pay by direct bank credit, I can confirm the details.

Can you also confirm the address for postage please.

Any Australian orders can be done through Mark Brooks, if you get in quickly.

Thanks

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Over half of the calendars have now been sold, so get in quick if you want one.

They've been sent across the UK, and to Australia, USA, Canada, Germany & Switzerland so far.

There should be an insert in the next DM mailing, with full ordering details.

An ideal Christmas present for any SP250, or to treat yourself!

Alan

Bud

Post by Bud »

Great work as usual, arrived in yesterdays mail in upstate NY.
Missed your choice of our cars in the desk top when scanning over it the first time as I was blowing leaves to the street for pick up and the truck was bearing on down the street at me to hurry for them.
John and I thank you for the honor of representing November.
Seriously FAST delivery guys.

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Merry Christmas everyone.

I have the last few calendars left so if you want one for 2018, let me know before they all go.

We have made a healthy profit so far for the pasSPort fund, and I will update on the final figures in the New Year.

Thanks and a Happy New SP Year!

Alan