Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

SP Querry

Bud

SP Querry

Post by Bud »

So when you All get your 2018 Desktop Calendar please refer to August* and reply as to how close said picture is to the actual starting relationship you had with your Dart.
Same
Better
Not even close
Never would have bought one like this then
Piece of cake, if its all here I can put it back together
Been there, Done that
Got one, Doesn't matter now

* Kevin Monks car
Last edited by Bud on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soaringace

Re: SP Querry

Post by soaringace »

If you don't know what Bud is talking about, you need to buy one of the SP250 calendars (see separate thread)!!

My response would be right in the middle.

Alan

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

For me in 1968: "Never would have bought one like this then"

In 1968 my Dart had done 150,000 miles, was nine years old, in well-worn condition but could still do 134 mph downhill and was a joy to drive every day.

John-B
Site Admin

Post by John-B »

Bud wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:05 pm So when you All get your 2018 Desktop Calendar please refer to August* and reply as to how close said picture is to the actual starting relationship you had with your Dart.
Same
Better
Not even close
Never would have bought one like this then
Piece of cake, if its all here I can put it back together
Been there, Done that
Got one, Doesn't matter now

* Kevin Monks car
... and December 2017 desktop photo? December's red car could also be Kevin Monk's car but it has a hard top which Kevin never mentioned as far as I know.
On second thoughts I'm not sure. See the red car YGA 250 here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=864 . Kevin's August 2018 car is LHD.
On the other hand, Kevin had three SP250s, a red one YGA 250 was restored and sold (RHD A spec I believe), another in running order which is blue, I think, and a third in a bad state, so perhaps the December 2017 desktop car is his third SP250.