Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

2019 SP250 Calendar

A.N.Other
Wide Man
Wide Man

Re: 2019 SP250 Calendar

Post by A.N.Other »

If you do one for 2020 is there any chance of an app for my mobile. 8-)
Colin,
I may be slow but I’m rough as well !

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

John-B wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am
soaringace wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:17 am If you have any photos you would like to be considered for next year’s calendar, please email me a digital copy, ideally by the end of August.

Alan
You must have quite a collection built up over the years so why not have a look at the ones you didn't use? [Hint, hint]
Good point John - will do!

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Big Col wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:01 am If you do one for 2020 is there any chance of an app for my mobile. 8-)
Hadn’t thought if going down that route Colin, but will check it out. Have you seen any others done in this way?

Alan

A.N.Other
Wide Man
Wide Man

Post by A.N.Other »

I haven’t Alan, but it is the sort of thing that may appeal to a wider audience if possible.
Colin,
I may be slow but I’m rough as well !