Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

2019 SP250 Calendar

Mike0Ryan

Re: 2019 SP250 Calendar

Post by Mike0Ryan »

Hello Alan,

If it isn't too much of a hassle for you to deal with international payments and shipping, I would love to have two desk and one wall.

Thanks!

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Can certainly do that Mike - will post full details shortly.

Thanks

Alan

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

OKi it’s all systems go for the calendars now!

I am ready to deal with any calendar orders by post. You can email me at soaring.ace@btinternet.com

The prices are the same as last year - wall calendars are £11 and the desk versions £12. The photos are different on each version.

Postage is as follows
UK £1.40 for one calendar or £1.87 for two
Europe £3.85 / £4.90
USA & Canada £4.85 / £7.10
Australia & New Zealand £5.15 / £7.50

I would prefer a PayPal account credit using the above email, and the gift option (to avoid charges) or you can send a cheque to me at 40 Brentwood Place, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9DN, UK.

If you want to pay by direct bank credit, I can confirm the details.

Can you also confirm the address for postage please.

Any Australian orders can be done through Mark Brooks to save on postage, if you get in quickly.

All profits will go to the pasSPort fund through Laurence Jones & Glyn Overy, who support this. If you want to round up your payment to make a small (or large!) donation to pasSPort, I will ensure that this gets passed on.

They have been printed again by Lavenham Press and the general opinion is that the quality is excellent (& the photos are pretty good too!!). Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for consideration for this year’s calendars.

Thanks

Alan

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

As I bought one at the NEC on Sunday I can recommend the calendar.

Steve.

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Thanks Steve

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

The bulk Australian order is now closed although I can still take individual orders.

Nearly two thirds of the calendars are now sold, so let me know quickly if you want one!

Alan

Dan62SP250

Post by Dan62SP250 »

Alan,
I would like to purchase one of the 2019 wall calendars. Will send along Paypal payment tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dan Suter, Penfield, NY

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Thanks Dan - please also confirm the address for postage- you can add this as a note on the PayPal transfer.

Alan

Fossil
Wise Man
Wise Man

Post by Fossil »

Alan

Good to see you again at B'ham, thanks for keeping the Calendars until I arrived. Quality superb as usual thank you.

Best regards

Geoff

soaringace

Post by soaringace »

Thanks Geoff - glad you like them. It also gave you the chance to check SP450 differences!

Alan