Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

V8 250 webasto headliner

dansdaimler

V8 250 webasto headliner

Post by dansdaimler »

Does any one have a picture or two of their webasto sunroof fitted v8 250 headliner, the part in the car around the frame that they could post?

A little bit of a hens tooth of a question, but I know someone who has the answer will read the request!

Thank you in advance.
Daniel
1962 Daimler SP250

captain bobo

Re: V8 250 webasto headliner

Post by captain bobo »

Robert Grinter has such a set up in his V8 250 saloon, you might try giving him a call?
Best wishes, Dave B

cybercontroller

Post by cybercontroller »

Mine is currently stripped during a restoration but I may have some pictures from before the stripping.

dansdaimler

Post by dansdaimler »

I am trying to see how the headliner is finished in the back corners and around the back window. In the sunroof cars, the material strip above the wood trim is left off but not sure how that matches trimmed panel around back window.
Daniel
1962 Daimler SP250