Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Wiring diagram

Zbigmak

Wiring diagram

Post by Zbigmak »

Can any one help me in location a wiring diagram for an SP 250 - preferably in colour.
I am also looking for some advice with regard to how the wiring was routed for a LHD model.
Thanks in advance

grahamemmett
Chief Geek
Chief Geek

Re: Wiring diagram

Post by grahamemmett »

The club sells a huge wall chart for the SP250 wiring diagram. Encapsulated in plastic so very durable.
Contact Bob Cantwell who prints them. You can look Bob up on the forum member list and send him an e-mail. (Don’t use the Private Message as people don’t see them, the e-mail goes to their everyday e-mail inbox)
Graham Emmett ¦ DLOC Chairman ¦ chair@dloc.co.uk ¦ 07967 109160
Northwich, Cheshire
DB18 1949 LCV522 (Yes that one with the P100s)

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Hello,

If you have not already contacted Bob. I have on for sale that I bought last year and never used as I sold the car. Phone me 01263 824045

Dennis

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

Post by Vortex O'Plinth »

You can have this (monochrome) one for free....
Capture.JPG
Nick

"Don't bother with the Air & Space Museum - there's nothing to see.......".

Ozzsp250

Post by Ozzsp250 »

Give me a day or two to get back to the house and I can send a colored PDF of the SP250 wiring diagram.

Dennis

Ozzsp250

Post by Ozzsp250 »

I was unable to attach as a PDF but here's it as a jpg.

Cheers,

Dennis
Attachments
Dart Schematic.JPG

Zbigmak

Post by Zbigmak »

Thank you very much.
I am sure others will appreciate this as well.
Do you by chance have any pics of how the wiring loom was mounted in your car?
George

Ozzsp250

Post by Ozzsp250 »

George,

I have a right hand drive car with the original loom - not much help to you I'm afraid.

I'm in the process of updating the car these include, electric power steering assist [EZ Steering]- done, alternator -[Dynalite style] - test stand only but car ha been converted to negative earth, electronic ignition test stand only, LED highlights actually all lights including dash lights car done, Toyota W58 5 speed transmission with AH 3000 clutch and hydraulic throw out bearing test stand only. I also have a modified engine ex-racing still in my test stand to debug due to poor carburetor balance (?) prior to installing in chassis. I have not worked on the car for the last few months due to other issues but hope to continue the challenge in near future. On my list of things to accomplish is update the electrical schematic with the modifications once done.

Dennis

Pinto

Post by Pinto »

Hi Dennis,
I have a 64 Daimler Saloon and have fitted an EZ power steering to my car. It is now much easier to park but is still good on the highway.
Going on this thread I assume your car is a SP 250 and not on the road yet? If it is a driver I would be interested in your opinion on the EZ unit.
Regards,
David B. in Australia.

Salmons
Helpful Person
Helpful Person

Post by Salmons »

Hello,
I do not have an SP 250 or the saloon now. Sorry but I am unable to help.

Dennis