Please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/ to join. Visit https://www.dloc.org.uk/adhoc to DONATE towards the cost of the forum.
Please don't post someone's email address to avoid it being harvested by spambots and it's against GDPR regulations.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" to see all posts in date & time order as they are sometimes moved; or look at "Your Posts".
Please add Reg. nrs. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.
CHANGED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS since registering?, click your username and check your address in User Control Panel, Profile, Account Settings.
If you want help to register, use "contact us" at page bottom for help.

Workshop Manual

rogerharrop

Workshop Manual

Post by rogerharrop »

Hello All,

Advice please - is there somewhere I can download a SP250 workshop manual as a pdf?

If not where's the best/cheapest place to get a hard copy from?

Many thanks

Roger

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

Re: Workshop Manual

Post by Vortex O'Plinth »

You can download the separate sections of the service manual here as pdf's, although some of the illustrations have not reproduced awfully well. Alternatively I have scanned my own manual as a pdf. which I can send you if you let me know your email address. It is a 59Mb file.
Nick

"Don't bother with the Air & Space Museum - there's nothing to see.......".

rogerharrop

Post by rogerharrop »

Hi Nick,

That would be brilliant - thankyou. My email is roger@rogerharrop.com but I'm not sure it'll get through that size. Alternatively could you put it on Dropbox for me? - failing that I'll send you a memory stick to put it on.

Very many thanks

Roger

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

No problem Roger - I have sent the file by WeTransfer. Let me know if you don't receive a download email shortly.
Nick

rogerharrop

Post by rogerharrop »

Got it! Many thanks Nick

rogerharrop

Post by rogerharrop »

On a similar vein doiyou by any change have a pdf of the drivers handbook that came with the car for a Dart?

Many thanks

Roger

Sydsmith
Extremely Wise Man
Extremely Wise Man

Post by Sydsmith »

Roger
Time was when you could pick up a genuine Daimler copy for £25-30 on ebay, I bought several and have one in the car one in the garage and one in the house, these days £120-£200 is the going rate, perhaps still an investment, there are two on ebay now. Syd

Vortex O'Plinth
Extra-Wise Man
Extra-Wise Man

My Drivers Handbook is in poor condition and I haven't so far scanned a copy. If I get round to it I'll let you know. I do have a rather poor quality scan of the Supplement of Accessories and Extras in .pdf format should any want one.
Nick

rogerharrop

Post by rogerharrop »

Thanks all