If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website http://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation after nr. as this negates search.

Some one must have one!

Zbigmak

Some one must have one!

Post by Zbigmak » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:04 pm

SP250
I am looking for the mechanism that connects the drivers or passengers window (glass) with the actual winding mechanism.
The glass sits in the channel and it has a pressed steel bar beneath it in which the rollers sit.
Please see attached photo.
I am in the process of a rebuild and am missing the part. I have tried to see if I can get one made up but the local metal bashing shops say its too difficult.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=5718
download/file.php?mode=view&id=5717
download/file.php?mode=view&id=5716
download/file.php?mode=view&id=5716&sid ... ae99886b78
Attachments
20190222_175633.jpg
20190222_143903.jpg

Vortex O'Plinth

Re: Some one must have one!

Post by Vortex O'Plinth » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:48 pm

It may be worth contacting Christian Demler (cd.dart(at)web.de). he supplies a window regulator replacement that does not use the part you are looking for. Therefore anyone who has replaced their window winding mechanism with his alternative will have the part you require as a spare.
Nick

Pas d'elle yeux Rhône que nous.