If you would like to join the DLOC, please visit the Club's website https://www.dloc.org.uk/
Please don't post someone's email address. Some people don't want to risk it being harvested by spambots and GDPR regulations discourage it.
Always look at "ACTIVE TOPICS" which gives all posts in date & time order if you can't find a post or "Your Posts", as topics are sometimes moved.
Reg. nrs. Please add reg. nr. when posting a photo or anything about a car as this will help searches. Don't add punctuation next to nr. as this negates search.

Daimler V8 250 Interior Courtesy Lights

pertonjohn

Daimler V8 250 Interior Courtesy Lights

Post by pertonjohn » Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 am

I am in the process of re-fitting the interior lights and have lost/cannot find the wooden plinth onto which the interior light fits over the rear screen (in the middle of the headlining roll) Could anyone tell me if its the same as the ones on the 'B' Post or send me a photo as I am going to have to make one. Many Thanks, John

classiclife

Re: Daimler V8 250 Interior Courtesy Lights

Post by classiclife » Thu May 02, 2019 11:59 am

Hello John,

The rear screen courtesy light does not have (certainly on my V8-250) a wooden plinth, just a plastic backing.

Have attached a couple of photos, just taken, which I hope will assist ??

Regards.

Richard.
Attachments
DSC00026.JPG
DSC00025.JPG
1968 Daimler V8-250 Saloon
DLOC East Sussex Area Representative.

Southern Classics Society Events Co-ordinator.
www.southernclassics.org.uk

pertonjohn

Re: Daimler V8 250 Interior Courtesy Lights

Post by pertonjohn » Thu May 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Hello Richard
Thank you for your message. That might explain why I couldn't find the plinth!!!!
John